There’s a GREAT chance you work for a company that matches your charitable contributions AND for the hours you spend volunteering at school. Both of these are wonderful opportunities to both support not only your own child but the rest of the athletic programs at Branham. These are both very EASY and FREE ways to support Branham Sports Boosters so this is a win-win situation!
- Employee Matching Gifts are donations an employer makes to match its employees’ charitable contributions. Employee matching gifts often are dollar-for- dollar, but some companies will give double or even triple the original donation.
- Volunteer Support Programs – sometimes called “Dollars for Doers” – can take various forms. Also known as individual volunteer grants, these programs essentially reward employees who take time to donate their time to Branham Sports Boosters and Branham Athletics.
Guidelines and amounts vary with each company. Typically, individuals must submit forms to their employers. They usually can get more information about their matching gift benefits from their human resources department.
Here are a few tips:
1) Know the matching gifts guidelines before making your donation. Some companies have specific requirements for how the donation can be funded.
2) Know your company’s deadlines. Some companies have quarterly deadlines and matching paperwork must be completed within a certain time frame.
3) Branham Sports Boosters (BSB) is a non-profit (501c3) and our Tax ID is 81-5316087.
4) Please verify the payment details are correct and should be directed to Branham Sports Boosters and NOT Branham High School.
5) The mailing address is Branham Sports Boosters, Attn. BSB President, 1570 Branham Lane., San Jose, CA 95118